Make your mono effects pedals true bypass
We all have our favourite effects pedals, but so often they can affect your instruments signal even when they are turned off.
The MarkOne Audio 8-Looper pedal is one in a range of loop pedals designed to make your favourite pedals true bypass. It works by isolating 1 or more mono effects pedals within any of its eight true bypass loop. You simply plug one of the sends on the 8-Looper to the input of your pedal and then route the output to the return on that channel and you have now made your pedal(s) true bypass! You then leave your effects pedal(s) turned on in the loop and simply access it by using the footswitch on the 8-Looper. Not only do you get the benefit of true bypass, you also gain the ability to turn a group of effects on or off with just one press of a switch.
The 8-looper also benefits from being completely passive and therefore needs no power to run. However, you can hook it up to a standard 9 volt dc supply or plug in a 9 volt battery to power the LEDs which light up when a loop is selected.
PLEASE NOTE: This pedal DOES NOT record and play back your instrument. It is designed to isolate 1 or more effects pedals within each of its true bypass loops.
- Makes any mono effects pedal true bypass
- Has 8 separate loops giving you a choice of set-up options
- Rugged yet compact aluminium enclosure measuring only 22cm by 15cm
- Completely passive so does not need any power to run
- If powered then the bright blue LEDs makes it easy to see what's going on in any situation
- Designed and hand built in England
WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK OF THE MARKONE AUDIO 8-LOOPER PEDAL BUT ARE WORKING HARD TO GET A NEW BATCH FINISHED. WE DO APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.